Keep holding onto God and keep heeding the promptings of the Holy Spirit. Do not worry, because God is in control. Do not complain, kahit nahihrapan, ngiti lang :) He won’t give you more than you can take. =D
Ralph Lauren Pink Pony
For each note on this post during the month of October, Ralph Lauren Corporation will donate $1 to the Pink Pony Fund of the Polo Ralph Lauren Foundation up to $25,000. To learn more about the Pink Pony Fund please visit RalphLauren.com/PinkPony.
Thank you all for your support. We have hit our donation limit on this post, but feel free to continue to share the message about the Polo Ralph Lauren Foundation.
Kapag naiinis, inhale, exhale, pray. Seek help from God, na ‘wag ka mainis at magtimpi. Remember: we are meant to love, not to hate. See the good side of that person na kinaiinisan mo/or of that situation na nangyayari sayo, see God in that person/see God working His perfect plan through that situation; then, you will avoid na mainis.
Hindi mauubos ang mga nakakainis na bagay, pangyayari, at tao sa buhay natin. Ang kailangan maalis, yung pagiging mainisin. Stay cool na lang. =D
Common to Man
First, whatever temptation you face, regardless of how seemingly insignificant or how vile it is, is common to man. You are not the first person to experience the temptation, and you most certainly won’t be the last. There are others out there who can relate to whatever is tempting you at any given moment.
One of the lies that the enemy throws at people is that their situation is unique, that no one else experiences the temptations they do, and that no one else could possibly understand. That is a lie that is meant to isolate you, and keep you from admitting your struggles to others. Don’t believe it! Others out there, perhaps even more than you think, also struggle in the same way you do. Those who have found victory over the same sin you grapple with can help you walk through it in your times of temptation. You are not alone in your struggle!
God is Trustworthy
Second, God is faithful. The Greek word, “pistos” which is translated as “faithful” in the verse above means “worthy to be believed, trustworthy.” So God is trustworthy. We can take him at his word, and believe him with 100% certainty. You can count on him to be there for you, even at your lowest moment. How reassuring that is!
Only What You Can Bear
Third, the thing that God is faithful to do is to hold back any temptation that is more than you can bear. He knows your strengths and your weaknesses. He knows your exact threshold for temptation, and will never, ever allow the enemy to throw more your way than you can bear.
A Way Out
Fourth, with every temptation, God will provide a way out. He’s provided an escape route for every conceivable temptation you could ever possibly experience. Have you ever been tempted to do something and right at that time, the phone rang, or there was some other interruption that kept you from doing the very thing you were tempted to do? Other times, the way of escape may simply be walking away from the situation.
The most encouraging thing is that God is for you! He wants you to walk in victory over sin and temptation, and he is there, ready and willing to assist you. Take advantage of his assistance and walk in a new level of victory today!
10 powerful scriptures about who you are—through God’s eyes
God’s version of you
How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the children of God. I John 3:1
He predestined us to be adopted as his sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will. Ephesians 1:5
Though my father and mother forsake me, the Lord will receive me. Psalm 27:1
You were washed, sanctified, and justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God. I Corinthians 6:11
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has gone. The new has come. II Corinthians 5:17
In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead. I Peter 1:3
He has reconciled you by Christ’s physical body through death to present you holy in his sight, without blemish and free from accusation. Colossians 1:22
Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own, you were bought with a price. Therefore honor God with your body. I Corinthians 6:19-20
We are therefore, Christ’s ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ’s behalf. Be reconciled to God. II Corinthians 5:20
You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden…In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven. Matthew 5:14-16
25 Scriptural Reasons to Not Give Up
1. God loves me. I John 4:10 This is real love. It is not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son as a sacrifice to take away our sins.
2. My sins are definitely forgiven. Eph. 1:7 He is so rich in kindness that He purchased our freedom through the blood of His Son, and our sins are forgiven.
3. I possess His peace and His righteousness. Rom. 5:1 Therefore, since we have been made right in Gods sight by faith, we have peace with God because of what Jesus Christ our Lord has done for us. I Cor. 1:30 God alone made it possible for you to be in Christ Jesus. For our benefit God made Christ to be wisdom itself. He is the One who made us acceptable to God. He made us pure and holy, and He gave Himself to purchase our freedom.
4. I am holy and blameless in Gods sight. Col. 1:22 Yet now He has brought you back as His friends. He has done this through His death on the cross in His own human body. As a result, He has brought you into the very presence of God, and
you are holy and blameless as you stand before Him without a single fault. Eph. 1:4 Long ago, even before He made the world, God loved us and chose us in Christ to be holy and without fault in His eyes.
5. He considers me clean, whiter than snow. Psalm 51:7 Purify me from my sins, and I will be clean; wash me, and I will be whiter than snow. Isaiah 1:18 “Come now, let us argue this out,” says the Lord. “No matter how deep the stain of your
sins, I can remove it. I can make you as clean as freshly fallen snow. Even if you are stained as red as crimson, I can make you as white as wool.” I John 1:7 But if we are living in the light of Gods presence, just as Christ is, then we have fellowship with each other, and the blood of Jesus, His Son, cleanses us from every sin.
6. No one can accuse me. Rom. 8:33,34 Who dares accuse us whom God has chosen for His own? Will God? No! He is the One who has given us right standing with Himself. Who then will condemn us? Will Christ Jesus? No, for He is the One who died for us and was raised to life for us and is sitting at the place of highest honor next to God, pleading for us.
7. God has forgotten my sins, even tomorrows sins. Heb. 8:12 “And I will forgive their wrongdoings, and I will never again remember their sins.” Psalm 103:12 He has removed our rebellious acts as far away from us as the east is from the west. I John 1:9 But if we confess our sins to Him, He is faithful and just to forgive us and to cleanse us from every wrong.
8. The record of my sins and their requirements have been torn up and destroyed. Col. 2:14 He canceled the record that contained the charges against us. He took it and destroyed it by nailing it to Christs cross.
9. I am a complete, whole person. Col. 2:10 …and you are complete through your union with Christ. He is the Lord over every ruler and authority in the universe. Col. 4:12 Epaphras, from your city, a servant of Christ Jesus, sends you his greetings. He always prays earnestly for you, asking God to make you strong and perfect, fully confident of the whole will of God.
10. I am God’s handiwork. He did not make a mistake. Eph. 2:10 For we are Gods masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so that we can do the good things He planned for us long ago.
11. God is for me! Rom. 8:31 What can we say about such wonderful things as these? If God is for us, who can ever be against us?
12. God will never give me up or abandon me. Heb. 13:5 Stay away from the love of money; be satisfied with what you have. For God has said, “I will never fail you. I will never forsake you.”
13. God rescues and protects me from all harm. Psalm 91:9,10 If you make the Lord your refuge, if you make the Most High your shelter, no evil will conquer you; no plague will come near your dwelling.
14. God has given his angels orders to protect His own. Psalm 91:11 For He orders His angels to protect you wherever you go.
15. Nothing and no one is able to separate me from Gods love. Romans 8:38,39 And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from His love. Death cant, and life cant. The angels cant, and the demons cant. Our fears for today, our worries about tomorrow, and even the powers of hell cant keep Gods love away. Whether we are high above the sky or in the deepest ocean, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.
16. God will supply all my needs. Phil. 4:19 And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from His glorious riches, which have been given us in Christ Jesus.
17. I have freedom from the slavery to sin. Rom. 6:22 But now you are free from the power of sin and have become slaves of God. Now you do those things that lead to holiness and result in eternal life.
18. I have eternal life. I John 5:13 I write this to you who believe in the Son of God, so that you may know you have eternal life.
19. I am freely given Gods grace. Eph. 1:6 So we praise God for the wonderful kindness He has poured out on us because we belong to His dearly loved Son.
20. I have been given sufficient faith as a gift from God. Eph. 2:8,9 God saved you by His special favor when you believed. And you cant take credit for this; it is a gift from God.
21. I have an advocate, a defense attorney before the Father. I John 2:1 My dear children, I am writing this to you so that you will not sin. But if you do sin, there is someone to plead for you before the Father. He is Jesus Christ, the One who pleases God completely.
22. I have the very life of God in me. Rom. 8:9-11 But you are not controlled by your sinful nature. You are controlled by the Spirit if you have the Spirit of God living in you. (And remember that those who do not have the Spirit of Christ
living in them are not Christians at all.) Since Christ lives within you, even though your body will die because of sin, you spirit is alive because you have been made right with God. The Spirit of God, who raised Jesus from the dead, lives in you. And just as He raised Christ from the dead, He will give life to your mortal body by this same Spirit living within you.
23. God will not allow me to be shaken. Psalm 55:22 Give your burdens to the Lord, and He will take care of you. He will not permit the godly to slip and fall.
24. I have strength for every situation. Phil. 4:13 For I can do everything with the help of Christ who gives me the strength I need.
25. I am a part of Gods family. Gal. 4:4,5 But when the right time came, God sent His Son, born of a woman, subject to the law. God sent Him to buy freedom for us who were slaves to the law, so that He could adopt us as His very own children.
Reblog if you care.
(Source: defymygravity, via jesusismyendlesslove)